services from web development experts
we’re not full service. we don’t build brands. we’re web experts — and we build, launch, improve, and maintain for the web.
Our goal is to work with a small group of clients throughout the US that can use our help to improve their online footprint. To that end we have a team of technologists and developers that focus their talents on very particular disciplines and tech stacks. If we aren’t experts in what you need, we’ll let you know. But if we are a good fit, we’d love to work with you to understand your web needs and build a strategic relationship. Below are a few ways we can help.
our tiny services
Web apps, microservices, WordPress sites and plugins, MAP/CRM integrations. We’ll work with you to write requirements, build functionality, and provide technical and end-user documentation.
Performance audits and improvements to help your site load faster, appease search engines, and reduce costs. We can provide your team with detailed instructions, or fix any issues we find for you.
Need new functionality added to your WordPress site or web app, or just a little help keeping it running smoothly? We offer monthly retainer support to ensure that help is there when you need it.
everything we do
Looking for something specific? Here’s everything we can help you with:
- WordPress development and support
- Laravel web app development and support
- Ongoing support services
- Technical SEO audit and mitigation
- Website performance audit and mitigation
- Email and landing page development*
- Third-party service integrations*
- Platform research and recommendations*
- Host audit and migration*
- Analytics setup and conversion tracking*
- Website personalization*
*Note that these services are only available to clients with a monthly support agreement.
- Before starting Tiny Ships, I worked on projects ranging from a Point-of-Sale system for an antique shop in Buckhead to international restaurant and technology marketing campaigns. Back when I was …
- At Tiny Ships, our favorite WordPress plugin is usually no plugin. With such an incredibly large library of community-built options at their disposal, developers can easily bog down a sleek, …
- You and your dev team have done it. You’ve got your Marketo forms embedded on your website. No more external landing pages! You’re ready to drive your lead experience fully …